Executive & Development Assistant
iBme seeks to hire a full-time Executive & Development Assistant for our Concord, MA office. A newly created role, this position will provide high-level administrative support to both the Executive Director and the Development Director.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, professional and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. They will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to encourage authentic engagement, sharing and reciprocity among our vibrant network of teens, parents, retreat staff, teachers and donors.
- Assume a proactive role in anticipating the priorities of the Executive Director and Development Director.
- Maintain all prospect and donor records in Salesforce, including tracking moves management, entering contact reports and next steps, and ensuring all relevant files are updated and attached.
- Generate accurate and timely reports for the Executive Director and Development Director.
- Assist with managing schedules, emails, meeting requests, and travel arrangements.
- Provide event management and support for Board meetings and office-wide events.
- Triage organizational emails and phone calls for the Executive Director.
- Assist with the preparation and mailing of development materials, including letters, proposals, annual reports, and digital content.
- Manage the gift acknowledgement process and produce timely stewardship letters.
- Assist with development-related projects such as appeals, events, prospect research, and grant applications, with significant opportunity to expand and grow in this aspect of the role.
- Engage in general administrative tasks such as scanning, filing, copying, faxing, contact management, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in iBme’s mission, be grounded in honesty and integrity, and bring a collaborative perspective and a sense of humor to the workplace. We are looking for a candidate that embodies the following qualities:
- Ability to assess and adapt to changing priorities, and take initiative in a fast- paced environment
- Poise under pressure
- Direct and warm communicator
- Problem solving, flexibility and optimistic approach to overcoming obstacles
- Interpersonally skilled with the ability to communicate effectively with donors, parents, teens, iBme partners, and staff
- Excellent writing and editing skills with an exceptional attention to detail
- Efficient and highly productive
- Self-reflective and aware of others
- Willing to address issues as they arise and ask for changes from coworkers and supervisors
- Interest or experience in mindfulness or self-development
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1-2 years of demonstrated success in a comparable position, preferably in executive support and/or development
- Familiar and capable with various technologies: Dropbox, Google-drive, Zoom, Google calendar, Facebook, Mailchimp, Salesforce
- Friendly customer service and ability to speak for the organization
- Comfort and ability to work with remote colleagues
This position will be based in our Concord, MA office. We offer free parking and are adjacent to the commuter rail train station. Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package, including health and dental insurance, a retirement plan, and a substantial PTO policy.
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to [email protected].
iBme is committed to fostering a diverse organization and strongly encourages people of color and individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. iBme is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, age, sex, religion, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.