iBme seeks to hire a fulltime Bookkeeper/Registrar to assist with finances, program registrations, and other business services as needed. This person must be comfortable using a variety of tools, including QuickBooks, Salesforce, Dropbox, and Google Suite.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Running AP/AR, invoicing, general ledger, quarterly closings, account and bank reconciliation, budget to actual reports, etc.
- Processing retreat registrations, as well as tracking payments and scholarships
- Administering payroll and benefits
- Assisting with contract management and vendor relations
- Supporting senior leadership as needed
The ideal candidate must have significant nonprofit bookkeeping experience, and a high level of comfort using CRM software. This person must be very detailed oriented, flexible, well organized, and be able to work independently with little supervision.
The successful candidate will have a strong interest in iBme’s mission, be grounded in honesty and integrity, and bring a collaborative perspective and a sense of humor to the workplace. Additionally, the following experiences and skills are required:
- Excellent nonprofit bookkeeping skills
- Substantial knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Salesforce, MS Office, Dropbox, and Google Suite
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to problem solve independently
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
This position will be based in our Concord, MA office. We offer free parking, but are also adjacent to the commuter rail train station. Salary is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package, including health and dental insurance, a retirement plan, and a substantial PTO policy.
To apply: Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iBme is committed to fostering a diverse organization and strongly encourages minorities and individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. iBme is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, age, sex, religion, national origin or ancestry, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.