Thank you all for your practice during Commit to Sit!
We hope that you’ve found benefits in your practice and the support to keep going. Though 6 weeks may seem short, it’s significant. In one study, Harvard researchers found that participants had noticeable changes in the brain after 8 weeks of practice (at 40 minutes a day).
Want more help?
- Get more resources on the iBme website.
- Join us on retreat! Beyond our retreats for teens, we’re offering programs for adults, including an upcoming retreat at The Garrison Institute in New York in October.
- Watch free guided meditations from Worldwide Insight, including one from Executive Director Jessica Morey.
- Read more about meditation in The New York Times special section on “How to Meditate”.
- Find a local group to practice with, or keep up with everyone from Commit to Sit on Insight Timer or Facebook!
As always, please send us any questions, comments, or feedback on how we can help support you in your practice!
With much gratitude,
– David & the whole iBme team
P.S. I wouldn’t leave you without a final silly image, so here’s a lolcat: